Saturday, March 29, 2014

6th Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon 2014


Location: Precinct 2, Putrajaya
Official Website: http://www.myballoonfiesta.com/

It's been a while since my last visit to the hot air balloon here. Today I'm bringing my daughter for her to see for the first time in her life the hot air balloon. By the time we reached Precinct 2, it's almost 7.30am. As expected, we couldn't get into the flying area anymore. We only can watch it from the outer area with the remaining crowds.

We were lucky to see the first balloon to start flying when reached there. The rest of the balloonists still preparing for the flight. There are new balloon that available comparing with my last visit. However, the total balloon available doesn't change much compare my last visit.

Willy the first to go up the sky.


One thing that I noticed is for this year event, there are more balloon from Taiwan. It is pretty impressive with their design like heart-shape, cool graphic design etc that could easily relate to Taiwan. Was hoping that Malaysia has something similar that could promote Malaysia in conjunction with the Visit Malaysia Year 2014, and not the conventional balloon with the mosaic color look alike.

Another balloon that caught my attention is the one that carrying the word "UNICEF". Instantly my mind remind me of Barcelona FC.... haha. The tag is written with "FLYING HIGH WITH KID.COM". Feel proud and this is one of the most effective way to pass the message across.

Once all balloons on air, we were wandering around the area. We went to the tethered area and here we could easily take photos especially with my daughter. I saw the queue was long, where people trying to get the chance to fly the balloon... Not soon later, we saw three patrol officer riding horse and we grab this chance to take a closer look and snap photo. Daughter was pretty scare of this animal... hahahaha.....

Below is remaining photos taken during today's event. Hopefully this could be getting better and better each year. For tonight event, there is a firework display but too bad, there is another dinner appointment need to attend.




No comments:

Post a Comment