Sunday, June 8, 2014

Phuket Weekend Market

Location: Located along Chao Fa West Road

This is our first destination in Phuket. Weather is good for us, as there isn't raining (forecast to rain) !!! Actually it was pretty humid and it's already crowded and people flocking in, be it local or tourist.

We started first the tour looking for local food and filling up our stomach. We end up eating the local noodle beef soup, chicken rice and pork rice which we always eat while in Thailand. Everyone start sweating due to the hot weather. After taking the dinner, we bought some foods to bring back to the resort.

I consider the food here quite reasonable, and also some of the food like prawn is fresh. I decided to buy some squids to compliment with the local beer. Fruits especially pineapple is so sweet and tasty. The lady team bought some fruits for the trip. Others than that, there is also a stall selling fried insect. I bought it once before during my trip in Thailand, but for the sake of trying of few pcs then. Now, no way I'm going to try it again......

As this was Abbey's first oversea trip, she managed it pretty well. Though sweating like nobody business, she actually doesn't make any noise and keep walking according to our pace. Mommy busy buying clothes for her. Since it was so hot, I bought Abbey a hairband to tie her hair. Mom and granny busy looking for their hat over here. At the end of the tour, I manage to buy myself a pair of sandal which I consider it cheap.

Everyone seems happy for this short local market shopping spree.

No comments:

Post a Comment