Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Foot Massage Salon 137

Location: 137 Ham Nghi Str, Dist 1, HCM
Tel: (08) 3821 7362
Operating Hours: 9.30am - 11pm

This massage center was recommended by my friend, as I am here for the trip, so why not just try it out. It is very near to Ben Thanh Market. If you were at the market, one will see a big roundabout just right in front. Scout for Highlands Coffee shop, it is located at the same row with the coffee shop.

From outside the shop, it is lit up with red-light, seems something fishy here. Anyway, it is a pure massage center. Once entered the shop, I get a copy of the name card for the shop. Printed on the card, it telling me the massage will last for 90 minutes, served with ginger tea and gingersnap at the end of the session.

What stand out the most for me is the HOT STONE massage, one of the few massage style offered here. I never tried massage with stone before, of course I'm very excited about the whole process. This place is jammed by both the local as well as tourist.

The session includes:
  • Herbal Foot Soak
  • Facial and scalp
  • Cucumber Facial
  • Herbal Foot Wash
  • Pressure Points (reflexology)
  • Hand / Arm
  • Shoulder
  • Back / Bottom
  • Hot Stone
  • Walk on Back
  • Back Extension
  • Ginger Tea / Gingersnap

What can you ask more, when it will cost you about USD$10 per session. The whole session really amazing, totally different from the massage I had in Bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment