Thursday, November 19, 2009

Phở Hùng... Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup

Location: 241-243 Nguyễn Trãi, P. Nguyễn Cư Trinh, Q.1 - TP.HCM
Tel: 3838 5089
Operating Hours: 6am - 3am

My friend took me for breakfast at one of the famous beef noodle house, called "Phở Hùng", pronounce as 'fur hung'. This is the local franchise of the noodle house. There are another 2 restaurant of the same type:

Location 2: 288, Nguyen Tri Phuong, P.4, Q10, TP.HCM
Location 3: 371 Hai Ba Trung, P.8, Q3, TP.HCM

As I entered to the restaurant, I found out that this is one of the most hygiene. I would say that it spacious as well inside the restaurant setup. When the waiter gave us the menu, it has a very long list of all types of the beef noodle. I ordered the "Eye of round steak, well-done flank, soft tendon and honeycomb tripe".

It is quite a big bowl for me for breakfast. However, since the meat so soft and tendon, I manage to finish noodle. It is very delicious, served together with the soup. As usual, one can add the vegetable which already served on the table.

Besides the beef noodle, the restaurant also served multiple type of fruit drinks. Of course I've ordered my favourite fruit drink, ripe mango juice. My friend told me that he has brought me to the same restaurant during my previous visit few years back, but I totally can't remember that I came in before.


When I search through internet for this restaurant, I found out that this restaurant is not only famous in Vietnam, but also famous in States. There is website for the restaurant: http://www.pho-hung.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment