Monday, November 7, 2011

Hotel Plaza Andorra

Location: C. Maria Plà, 19-21. AD500 Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
Coordinate: N42°30.4441′ E1°31.9724′
Contact: (+376) 879 444
Website: http://www.plazandorra.com/
Operation: Check in: 14 hrs / Check out: 12 hrs

Once we reached Andorra, we check-in to the hotel. By the time, I started to feels tired. Not able to sleep well during the flight, and we continue our journey straight away to Andorra from Barcelona. When we entered the hotel, it was a nice hotel, having sunray coming in from the rooftop of the hotel. The hotel is located in the midst of the shopping and business area.

In the middle of the lobby, there is a piano. However, during my stay here, I remember I never see someone playing the piano. Not sure if someone playing it while I'm away for work during the normal hour.

When entering my room, for me it's quite a nice decoration in the room. Guess there was no king size bed, they only combined 2 bed to become a single bed. Besides the bed, it was window facing the car park and a nice mountain view.

The hotel is equipped with basic thing. TV, water boiler etc. There is no iron and board for me to ironning my clothes. However, there is a machine attached to the wall, meant for ironning the pants. Not sure whether this is normal, but it was the first time I see the equipment.

The washroom was nicely decorated. It is very English-style, and 2 basins and mirrors. Very clean indeed.

Everyday the staff will replenish the shampoo and body shampoo. The hotel also provided hand cream to apply. The weather was cold, and hence our skin easily dry. Very thoughtful for the hotel to include the cream as well.

This is the view I see from my room everyday. At the mountain top, there was ice spotted. I was told by the local people here that the mountain will be covered by ice at the end of the year, and it looks more beautiful that time. I really enjoy the view over here.

However, the heater is always on, and I guess there is no controller for it. The same was told by another colleague. So I open the windows to let the cold wind comes in to neutralize the heat inside the room. Though facing car park, by night the area is very quite as by the shop closed quite early. Overall, I like the location and services provided by the hotel here.

No comments:

Post a Comment