Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Toast 'n' Toast Kopitiam

Location: 245, Jalan Melaka Raya 1, Taman Melaka Raya, 75000 Melaka
Tel: 06-292 1139
GPS Coordinate: N2°14.3927′ E102°15.6081′

Right after the noodle at Hing Loong Restoran, we were heading to our next stop, Toast 'n' Toast Kopitiam. What a morning without a coffee though !!! From outlook, it does looks like the old town coffee shop. Not many customers around, maybe it's too late for breakfast or too early for lunch.

All of us ordered the same, black coffee. We do likes this, as the taste is very strong, those typical coffee.

We also ordered some specialty, Banana Toast. When the food was served, we find it kind special. It blends well with the kaya. Slightly sweet for our taste.

The next one is sardine with egg, if I remember it correctly. Nothing much special, especially myself can't bite anymore as it was really full. I just wanna enjoying my cup of coffee. Don't want to waste food, my brother in law forcefully taken the food. It is a nice and simple concept, and more importantly the food is nice.

The decoration inside the shop kinda attract my attention. I likes the idea of having outstanding color, and "antique" feels inside. Those old photos was displayed and some storyline regarding the  Hainanese etnic group.


No comments:

Post a Comment