Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hing Loong Restoran


Location: No. 11-J, Jalan Bachang, Melaka
Tel: 06-284-2529
GPS Coordinate: N2°12.5768′ E102°14.5520′

We decided to come to Melaka to try the food over here. However, we don't want to try those typical food that usually the outsider will frequent. We appreciate if we could try more towards the local foods available in Melaka. Hence, we did some research in the internet before embarking our journey to Melaka. It will be a day trip from KL downwards to Melaka.

The first stop is this restaurant known as Hing Loong Restoran. This is sort of our breakfast as we made an early trip to Malacca, though this is short holiday for us. Together with my sister and brother in law, I drove the car down.

Without hesitate, my favorite noodle would be beef noodle. I still believe that this is the best meat to eat (my humble opinion**). When it was served, it really disappoint my expectation. Even though I'm small eater usually during morning time, but amazingly I could finish the whole bowl.

Serene was ordering pork noodle. I didn't try on that, but according to Serene it was tasty as well. All of us feels satisfy with the noodle and feels worth the effort and journey to come all the way to taste the noodle.

Surprisingly this shop never been mentioned by my friends from Melaka, not sure whether they even know the existence of this shop or try the noodle themselves. Definitely for us, we will come back and try the next round when visiting Melaka again.

No comments:

Post a Comment